When using our website, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself, including your name, shipping address, billing address, email address, phone number, credit or debit card account information, and any other information you choose to provide. We collect this information when you place an order with us, send an email to us requesting information, or interact with us for any other purpose. In addition, we may collect information from you if you enter a contest or promotion on the website.
Cookies and Site Tracking
- Cookies (which may be session-based or persistent, and are typically small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser);
- Web beacons or tags (small images embedded into websites or emails that send information about your computer, tablet, phone, or other device when you visit our website, use or mobile application, or open an email we send to you);
- Log files (which we tend to create automatically in connection with access to and use of our website and mobile application);
- Flash cookies or Local Stored Objects (which may be placed using Adobe Flash software); and
- other technologies (which may be similar to or different than the methods noted above).
To opt out of cookies, you can alter the settings on your internet browser to accept or reject a website from using cookies. This can affect functionality of the website.
When you browse our website, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. We also collect information: regarding device IDs or identifiers, connection information, device software, statistics of page views, ad data, referral URLs and IP data; to determine your general geographic location, so that we can provide location-specific content to you; to assist in responding to complaints and queries; to investigate any possible breach of our terms or conditions including fraud or illegal activities with the use of your information; and to send you emails about new products, promotions and marketing messages, and other updates.
We may use your information for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To fulfill your orders for products and services that you request;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To operate and improve our services, including to provide better services, products, and opportunities to our customers and visitors to our website;
- To operate, personalize, and improve the website, including for analytics purposes;
- To conduct sweepstakes, contests, and promotions;
- To send marketing, survey, and promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third party vendors who process data on our behalf to help our business operations, including fulfilling orders, payment processors, delivering packages, and providing promotional services and marketing;
- Third-party companies, vendors, business partners and other organizations whose products or services we think may interest you;
- With the host of our online store, which provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and service to you;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties;
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
While we strive to offer you choices when you use our website and mobile application, we do not honor web browser Do Not Track signals at this time.
Third-Party Links and Tools
The website may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the website, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
Our website is not intended to be used by children, and we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor under 13 years old, and you believe your child has provided personal information to our website, you may contact us at email@example.com to request that we delete your child’s personal information from our systems.
Nevada Privacy Rights
Although we do not currently conduct sales of personal information, Nevada residents may submit a request directing us to not sell personal information we maintain about them if our practices change in the future.
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.